Spring Training Arizona & Sporting Events
For sports fans, the Phoenix area is a true athletic oasis! Not only is Mesa home to Chicago Cubs at Sloan Park and Oakland Athletics at Hohokam Stadium, it is close to Scottsdale and Tempe making it the best place to stay while in Arizona for Cactus League baseball parks. Book your room for Spring 2016 Sports and get ready to cheer for your lodgings as well as your team!
From annual Bike races to NASCAR raceways to Arizona Football, there's always a game on in Mesa and nearby Phoenix area cities. Access it all centrally from Downtown Mesa.
- Hohokam Stadium (~2.2 miles) site for the Oakland Athletics Spring Training
- Sloan Park (~3.5 miles) Spring Training home field of the Chicago Cubs
- Wells Fargo Arena (~ 5.9 miles) Arizona State University Basketball
- Sun Devil Stadium (~6.1 miles) Football Stadium of Arizona State University
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (~12.9 miles) Arizona Diamondbacks Spring Training
- Chase Field (~18 miles) Home of the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies Spring Training
- Talking Stick Resort Arena (~18.5 miles) Formerly US Airways Center, Phoenix Suns Basketball Home
- TPC Scottsdale (~ 22 miles) Host of the Waste Management Phoenix Open, Championship Golf courses
- Phoenix International Raceway (~36 miles) Good Sam 500 NASCAR, Phoenix Grand Prix Races